Thursday, January 3, 2013

New shoes; new beggining



So, I've finally decided to leave my comfort zone. And I'm yet to confirm whether it's the best decision I've ever taken in my life.

My new glitter toms shoes will mark this new beggining, and will forever remind me of it. My feet have been engulfed in them for the past two weeks and they are so happy. :D

On a side note, things have been a bit weird. The moment you let go of something, it comes again. Right in front of your eyes. And in total submission.

Cheers,
Salima

3 comments:

محمد الحاجي said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
محمد الحاجي said...

change is a hard process, no doubt; yet, when there's a will, there's a way. I don't know how I stumble to your blog, but i love it aleeady. Cheers!

@MidoAlhajji

Salima Al Masrouri said...

Thank a lot. It's my absolute pleasure :)