Monday, June 9, 2014

Things I Appreciate - Part I

Hi! I came up with this blog series idea in a class today where I showed my classmates the weird things I walk around campus with.

In this blog series (that I hope I would stick to), I will list some of the many little things I believe I should appreciate - or keep appreciating. Some of my life's simple pleasures that I often overlook. The everyday ounces of happiness that are right under my own nose.

*this part where My "Favorite Things" song from my all time favorite movie "The Sound of Music" started playing in my head*

The first thing I could think of is *drum rolls*: Lipton tea bags!

[My tea kit during a road trip last summer]

I simply love this tea and prefer it over any other kind of tea - sorry green tea enthusiasts!
The fact of the matter is, tea and I have had some wonderful experiences together and continue to do so. It's not like my life is so dependent on it (Gosh! It suddenly feels like I'm talking about a spouse!). For my defense (not that I have to), I could totally go days without having a sip of tea. But it's just a happy thing that soothes my soul (and my throat, ehm). Oh, Lipton, you're totally my cup of tea! 

Until the next post!


3 comments:

Noor said...

Appreciating the little things is the true everlasting happiness.
Can't wait for the rest of the posts. Love how you ended this one!

Salima Al-Masrouri said...

Noor, your comments and support to this little space is one of the reasons I'm still blogging. Love you <3

عبده العمراوى said...

شركة الماسة لمكافحة الحشرات بالاحساء