Dear Me - Dear Readers,
It took me a while before deciding on what shall I blog about?
I have been blogging a lot about my personal thoughts recently, and just before writing this line I was like "who on earth would be interested in reading my thoughts - but oh well, I guess that's what blogging is all about :)
Do you remember when I once blogged about how messy are the thoughts in my head? That's how I exactly feel right now. I had a crazy week *literally*.
I seriously need a break to reorganize my life and my thoughts.
1. Is it normal to feel uncomfortable about things and you keep on hiding it just 'cause don't wanna hurt anyone?
2. I don't really want to spend the rest of my life working *for someone*! Is that normal too? Isn't it stupid to waste the energy and creativity you have in such a young age by working for others?
3. I strongly believe that I have the greatest mom on the face of earth. She proved - and still is proving that to me every single day :)
4. Isn't it an aweful feeling when you fail on changing something you always longed to change? You always dreamed to change? Am I missing something here?
5. I better go to bed now. Goodnight everyone! Sweet dreams!