Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Eid ~

Dear Readers - Dear Me,

A very happy and blessed Eid! Hope you're all enjoying your time, may this year bring a lot of joy and happiness for you and your loved ones..

This post comes on the National Day, so I will take this opportunity to wish you all Omani readers a happy one...And long live Oman <3

I have been spending most of my time with the family kids: playing games, singing and dancing like crazy. I shared something about this yesterday with my twitter friends "I dislike calling them followers lol"...anyhow, I said something like: spending time with the kids is a soul purifying activity; it takes you away from life...to life?..Hehe

We sang "i7na negdar" or "we can do it" yesterday night...I can't get over the part where the kids and my crazy cousins were chanting "NEGDAR" :D

OoOoo....Nabbi 3edyyaah :D lol





~ An interesting article about the above ad [here]

Till next time <3

1 comment:

Mak said...

Allah y5aleekum le ba3'9 oo kil 3am wenti bkhair =)