Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Story of a little girl who used to be me!

Once upon a time, I was a little girl…


I thought that everyone has a certain number of words in his life, if he completes his balance, he won't be able to speak no more…


Do not ask me where I got this idea from or how it came to my mind…

At that time, the severity of its impact on myself forced me to fast from talking… 'Cause the more I talk, the more words I lose from my balance, and I'm certainly going to need this balance when I grow up more than I do need it now..

I decided to be smarter than everyone and speak less…
But couldn't help with the hundreds of words stuck unsaid inside my throat…
Held them inside and started writing them down …
And there came the day I realized all what I believed in was not any true…
And I still hate that fact

Now imagine, dear me, if we really have that certain number of words…
There won't be any backbiters…
And our life would be much-much better…

3 comments:

Amarant said...

wow what an idea! never thought of it

but yah if it was real and ppl knew it, they would talk so much less!!!

Lil Me said...

Deep thinker mashAllah..

I wonder what made you think that way..

But at least it made you start writing =)

~ PizZ

Meteor said...

that would be great from one side
at least gossip would disappear :)

and congrats for the new job :P

nice to discover that you blog