Saturday, June 27, 2009

Questioning the Unquestionable

Time for mid of year review in my company...
I feel overloaded and I feel like shouting out loud "ENOUGH!"
Anyhow, it's been a while, I was kind of busy lately and committed to some family occasion...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over time, I kept asking my self these questions over and over, but I never found a satisfying answer to any of them.

1. Why do people only remember you or want to talk to you only if they need something from you?

2. Why do people forget you when you are no longer around them much, but there are many other methods to stay in touch?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

for no.2 reminds me that I should have your number! How come I have your sister's but not yours :$

Shahrazad!

Salima Al Masrouri said...

LoL Shahrazad,

I'm going to send you my no. in FB, I need yours too ;)