Sunday, February 13, 2011

[Memories] Sharjah Trip


I was so fortunate to be one of the 37 Muslim girls to participate in the Sharjah International forum for Muslim girls, from the 16th to the 22nd of October 2010.



I look back at the 7 full days I spent there; a week passed carrying good and happy events, as well as deep moments, and great lessons that have certainly added a lot to me.


And today, after going through my reflection notes and diaries I kind of felt like I stared to re-put the basic steps to build my own life and to restart all over again. (Yes it’s never too late!)


I was reading one of the booklets that were distributed to the participants on the orientation day, and there was that quote that says: “Sharjah International Forum girls are known for their ability to hit the ground running”


I didn’t realize how true that was until, well, I hit the ground!


I’ll be sharing some of the highlights of my days there. One blog entry will never be enough, so I will take it one blog entry at a time.

Till next time~

No comments: