Saturday, August 2, 2008

In Frankfurt

Dear Me,

My window looks out on the loveliest view: river, forest and rocks!

It's the first day for the delegate in Frankfort. I always wished if you’re here! You'd love the view the same way I do.

I love the nature, it makes me feel high and love the life and love the people who make life lovable place to live!

I feel like owning the word and dedicating it to all people I love.

Do you think I'm becoming a better person in this life?

I believe absolutely in my own free will and my own power to accomplish-and that's the belief that moves mountains. You watch me becoming a great person. I have four chapters of my life passed; god only knows how many are remaining. The only thing I know for sure that people like you will be unforgettable chapters in my life that they are the only people I’d always wish to live for and look up to.

Yours,

Me

No comments: