The other day I watched an episode of Oprah's show where she intereviewd a group of guys who called themselves "The Burried Life" after the famous poem by Mattew Arnold. Each one of them listed ten things they want to do before they die and started making some come true...and actually crossed out many of them :D
So I thought to myself, what are the ten things I really want to do before I die?
I made my own list, that am going to share with you all. Make your own list, set some goals and start LIVING your life because before you know it, it will be too late!
And here's my list:
1. I want to go to Afghanistan "Herat & Kabul specifically". I want to see the places mentioned in "A Thousand Splendid Suns" Novel by Khaled Hosseini ...I want to build a school for kids like Maryam :'( and adopt a child from the orphanage Laila worked in :(
Yegool el sha3r Saib Tabrizi..e7m e7m:
Every street in Kabul is enthralling to the eye
Through the bazaars, caravans of Egypt pass
One could not count the moons that shimmer on her roof
And the thousand splendid suns that hide behind her walls
2. I want to ride my childhood friend's bicycle again!
3. I want to sky dive!
4. I want to publish a book that can change something in ppl's life! *hopefully*
5. I want to start my own business, something related to *2* things I like the most in this life!
6. I want to pray in Al Aqsa...for once
7. And of course, I want to go for Hajj....And pay for the entire trip from my own pocket
9. Invest in my little sister's education till she graduates from high school inshallah
10. Will tell you some other time!